Wednesday, October 17, 2012

12 months of Mary

We all say it.  I hear it every time I go to the store.  We all know it.  And yet it still gets you every time a kid birthday rolls around.  What is it?  "They grow up so fast!"  If you don't want to note the passing of time that seems to happen at lightning speed, I recommend you stop reading right now.  

Here is a year of Mary.  We took a picture of her with Red Butt each month on the day of her monthly birthday.  (Yes, I know the name Red Butt is a horrible name for a stuffed animal.  The boys named it and it is an accurate name).  Anywho, notice the change from 0 days old to one year old.  Truly amazing.  We are blessed with a precious girl.  God is great!


Introducing Mary Margaret Swayne
One month old
Two months old
Three months old 
Four months old
Five months old
Six months old
Seven months old 
Eight months old
Nine months old
Ten months old
Eleven months old
One year old

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little girl. She has such long legs and arms, like her Mommy. Adorable! She is definitely a SWAYNE baby!

    ReplyDelete