I turned 38 on March 12th, yes, I'll still tell my age, what the heck.
38 years, 1 husband and 3 kids later, all I can say is, wow, God is good! I feel very blessed. I couldn't ask for a better family or a more wonderful husband. I'm especially grateful to my parents, sisters, grandparents and all my extended family for their love and support over the years. You've given me the best examples of how to be a good wife, mother and person, by your actions and words, and you remind me to laugh along the way too. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Andy was 3 on March 23rd
Andy definitely "got it" that it was his birthday and was so excited the day before, it was fun to watch. He picked out the Thomas balloon in about 2 seconds from the giant wall of choices at Party City. I pointed out many others but he made up his mind and that was it. A decisive guy. Andy is a car and truck loving, observant, smart and busy three year old. He's my little buddy these days and often asks, "time to go to Target Mommy?". That's my boy. He cracks us up each day with the way he says things. It's not the words so much as his intonation and the way he says it. He ends many sentences with a question in his voice. Andy's ice cream cake
Andy LOVES his big brothers and they're starting to figure out he's pretty fun to play with.
And perhaps the most exciting birthday news of all......
We are expecting baby Swayne #4 to arrive in October! He or she is due October 14. So far so good, we've had two ultrasounds and Baby B appears to be doing well. B was kicking around in there this week and waving to us. We couldn't be happier and the boys are excited too. They've been submitting name suggestions and they're actually pretty good. Zack likes Matthew or James for a boy. George says Mary for a girl because she's the mother of Jesus you know. George took one look at the ultrasound while at the doctor's office and said, "it looks like a girl Mommy". We won't find out the baby's sex or tell names before October so it will be a surprise for all. Your name suggestions are welcome. :)
Baby B head shot in profile

Happy for all of you !! You guys are over-achievers. We were cowards and stopped at 1. God bless.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! Very happy for you! The Apgars
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm very excited for you! I'd love to see you now that you're just across the state. I'll let you know if we make it to Saint Louis...please let me know if you wander over to KC! Hope you're feeling well.
ReplyDeleteKelli Andresen
hahaha.....So exciting!!!!! very Happy for you guys. We have some mutual frends that have 4 boys and just had a little girl!!!! Maybe you will be buying pink:) Hope you are feeling weel:)
ReplyDeleteSorry I did not leave a name...The Ketterer's
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, congrats! You better have a GIRL... Henry has enough boy cousins. Great updates! Love, Aunt Dude
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I like Mary, or maybe a version of it like Maria. I love the blog and keeping up with you and the boys. Check ours out at www.donovansinthedesert.blogspot.com - Blessings, the Donovans
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so happy for you. When you stop having to buy diapers you are going to go through withdrawal. I hope he or she and you a very happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery. Much love to all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Kim, Scott, Christian and Grant