We collaborated with George's pre-k teacher, Mrs. Darlene Snyder, to create a Grinch-themed table for the 4th annual St. Nicholas Night for St. Rose Academy on Dec. 11. All the credit for the decorations goes to Mrs. Snyder, the Swayne family provided the labor and a bit of creative input. We won the prize for the best decorated children's table! The entire evening was wonderful, especially since I wasn't in charge of the whole event this year. :)
Click here to see all the pictures.
Thank you to Mrs. Snyder and her husband John for everything. Be sure to check out the last three pictures with the awesome shirt the pre-k class made for George as a going away present.
I'm not sure I'll post again before Christmas so I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! We are celebrating with my family in the Chicago area. My mom and dad will have a house full on Christmas morning. I hope they can take all the excitement generated by three little boys. Thanks Mom and Dad! We've already had fun with cousin Henry (age 1) and playing in the snow.
May the peace of Christ be in your hearts as we celebrate the birth of our Lord. Joy to the World!!
I love the little Christmas trees on the table. Very cute. George in the background is a crack-up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very special tee shirt for George. I love it!