Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mary's nine month pictures

Mary is less than 3 weeks away from being one year old.  (What?!?!)  Enjoy her pictures from her nine month photo shoot before they are old news.



Mary was sitting up but still kind of tippy.  
Mary with her S block for Swayne. 
She loved playing with the blocks.

Precious in pink

Mary wasn't crawling yet, can you tell?
She looks like she's ready to get into some trouble with her brothers.
The graduation pose.  Love this one! 
Time for a picnic.  (Look how far apart her legs are so she won't fall over).
This is my favorite, you can see her beautiful eyelashes.
Hi, I'm ready to go!
Our beautiful girl.  Happy 9 months Mary! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a doll! I love the picture of her in the picnic basket. Look out the 1 year pics will be tough since she'll be on the move. The graduation pose pic is great too. They are all great. I love her little red dress. I'm so glad she got such long eyelashes. Girls need those more than boys do.

    ReplyDelete