Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zoo Atlanta

We enjoyed a beautiful day at the zoo today with Zack's 1st grade class field trip. 





Zack's favorite animal was the meerkats.  They are a relatively new addition to the zoo and fun to watch.  George liked the stinky elephants, he said they must go to the bathroom in there.  My favorites were getting to see the lions up close, the giraffes, the gorillas and of course the pandas.  The weather cooperated with sunny skies and no rain and we were able to see lots of animals.  Hooray! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you have Panda's! You did get really close to the lions. I always like the Giraffes and the gorillas/monkeys.

    Glad the weather cooperated! We're hitting the mid to upper 70's for the next couple of days, woohoo...gotta love the midwest for its crazy weather.
    Love, Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandas?!!!? Awesome! I've always wanted to see them in person. I like the pic of the yawning tiger. It's fun to see them up moving around a little. Last time we were at the SA Zoo, we saw a ginormous anaconda move from one part of its enclosure to another. It was very interesting to watch a 20 foot snake move, only parts of it seemed to move at times.

    ReplyDelete