Wednesday, February 17, 2010

George is 4 & Snow Day in GA

Happy Birthday to George! He turned 4 on Sunday the 14th.
What a great day for a little boy. He had so much fun and enjoyed every bit of it.
 You are a joyful person who brings smiles to many faces and your charisma wins their hearts.
We love you big guy! 

Snow day in Georgia
I know all of our family and friends in the Midwest are sick of winter and the snow.  So here's a little perspective from our southern boys who only see snow once every two years.  We all had lots of fun playing in the snow on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
I captured this video on my new mobile phone.  The boys were sledding in a baking pan before the snow melted on Saturday morning.   
Meet Red Hopper, our new pet
Only 3 days until George's Play-Doh party.... 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe George is already FOUR! Good luck with the big Play-doh party!

    Looks like lots of fun for the southern boys to play in the snow and great to get the boys out of the house for Mommy too!

    Cool new fish!

    Way to go Geek with the snow picture slideshow, see I knew you would figure out the nifty gadgets you can include in your blog! Love, Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love it!!! Didn't realize you all got SO MUCH snow! That snowman is HUGE!!! What wonderful memories! (Love the cake pan sledding - not every child can say they did that!!!) I hope Zach writes a story about it!!! LOVE YOU! Melissa

    ReplyDelete