Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mary's One Year Photo Shoot

Lights. Camera. Action.  Here are the pictures we got of Mary and all of us at her one year photo shoot.  Her October birthday is a wonderful time to take family photos so we did it and beat the holiday rush.  I'm saving the family photo for Christmas cards so no sneak peek but enjoy the rest of these great pictures.

I'm one!

Look at those two teeth.  

Don't you love the boots?

Pretty girl

Mary likes to do scrunchy face with Daddy and it was captured by the photographer.  What a hoot.

Mary really does not believe in shoes.  She has no use for them.  We need to work on this.

Who me?  I didn't just take off my boot. 

Mary the politician doing the pointing thing.  Look out!

Mommy and Mary

Daddy and his boys.  I love this picture!

Mary's older brothers, Andy, George and Zack
Zack, nine years old

George, six years old

Andy, four years old


Mary, one year old

A pile o' Swayne kids

How precious is this?  Andy may not admit it, but he really loves his little sister.

There is just something about this picture that gets me, I really like it.  Two good guys.

Mary with her stripy tights

Jen and Joe, Happy 11 year anniversary in October

George, Andy, Zack and Mary



1 comment:

  1. Mary's photo shoot turned into quite an extravaganza. Great pictures. The photographer did a great job of getting action shots of Mary and real smiles from all. I like the "pile of Swayne kids". I bet the boys thought that was fun to do. Mary looks like a porcelin doll. Her little hands are so expressive.

    ReplyDelete