Join my family as we journey through the 12 days of Christmas to share our 2011 Christmas with you.
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
1 baby's first Christmas
 |
| Mary in her ornament PJs |
 |
| Mary on Christmas night |
 |
| Mary and Great Grandma Moore when we celebrated Christmas with her and Uncle Norman on the 23rd. |
 |
| Mary in her Santa PJs and bib |
 |
| Mary |
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
2 grandparents sharing Christmas day with our family
 |
| Papaw Hested, Mary and Grandma Hested helping Mary with her stocking goodies |
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
3 excited boys
 |
| Zack, Andy and George waiting for the "go" signal from Mommy and Daddy. |
 |
| Zack got a new kitty in his stocking. His other kitty has been retired to the Swayne Stuffed Animal Hall of Fame on a shelf in Mary's room. |
 |
| Andy with his new car garage and other stocking goodies |
 |
| George and the cupcake set that was on his list since July. |
 |
| Joe, Andy, George and Zack at Great Grandma Moore's house with their presents. |
On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Four beautiful children
 |
| Andy, George, Mary and Zack in front of the Nativity scene at church. |
 |
| Andy, Mary, Zack and George on Christmas night |
On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
5 new Packers shirts
 |
| Andy, Joe, Mary, Zack and George in their new Green Bay gear compliments of Daddy's trip to Lambeau in December. |
On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
6 stockings hung by the fireplace with care
 |
| That's a lot of stockings! |
On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
7 cute quotes
Quote #1: "Do you think the Tooth Fairy will eat Santa's cookies?" George lost his first tooth on Christmas Eve.
 |
| George with a grin minus one tooth |
Quote #2: "Why did we get these Wii games? We don't have a Wii." We wrapped the Wii games and accessories and told the kids to open that package first before they opened the Wii. They couldn't figure out why they were getting Wii games. Wait for it....
 |
| George, Zack and Andy opening the Wii. |
 |
| George and Zack with the Wii. It was definitely Zack's favorite present. |
Quote #3: "I need to wear my cap to bed to stay warm, like in the book Mommy." George had just read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas".
 |
| George and his Santa hat in bed |
Quote #4: "Dog needs to get into the spirit too." My mom decided Dog needed a Santa hat.
 |
| Dog and his hat. He sits on our driveway next to the garage. |
Quote #5: "No rabbits can whose (use) this wotion (lotion) Mommy!" Andy was looking at the bottle of body lotion I was using and noticed the symbol of a rabbit with a circle around it and a slash through it.
Quote #6: "Into-plete (incomplete) pass Mommy, into-plete pass." Andy told me this after I answered a question and obviously told him the wrong answer. He did the correct hand motions too for an incomplete pass. Can you tell our boy has watched some football with us?
 |
| And ready to go play outside. |
Quote #7: "If you're old school, then I'm no school." Joe said this to me after I told him I'm old school because I still use email to send messages and many people use Facebook now. Joe does not have a Facebook account.
 |
| Joe rolling out cookies with George and Zack. |
On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
8 people attending Mass on Christmas morning
 |
| Joe, Jen, Mary, George, Andy, Zack, Mom and Dad |
On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
$9.99 package bought at Portrait Innovations when I took Mary to get a picture in her Christmas dress. (I've never made it out of there for $9.99.)
 |
| The deal came with a photo mug. It's a Mary mug. |
On the 10th day of Chirstmas, my true love gave to me:
10+ animals in our Nativity scene
 |
| Our Nativity scene is better known as the Activity scene. |
On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
11 in '11. The St. Louis Cardinals 11th World Championship
 |
| Joe and Dad are all set with Cardinal World Series hat and shirts |
 |
| Dad was so excited about this shirt. He couldn't wait to wear it to bowling with his buddies in the Chicago area. |
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
12 donuts (plus a few more)
 |
| George got a donut maker. |
Merry Christmas to all....
And to all, a good night.
Girl - you are so flippin creative!!! How do you have time to come up with this stuff? LOVE every single one!!!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Geek this was a really good post! It was worth the wait! I'm sure my Joe will be tired of Dad wearing his new Cardinal attire quickly! I'm still old school too, no FB for my Joe or I. I LOVE the Mary mug! I want one! Wow, look at all of those donuts! Remember our old donut maker? I don't remember making different kinds, just plain donuts. What fun! I love the quotes too! Great, job Geek. Love, Dude
ReplyDeletePS. I still have those funny sunglasses too. I also just recently found mine. I'm sure Henry will enjoy them too.
ReplyDelete